- Grew up in New Jersey and relocated to Florida in 2001.
- Over ten years of tax consulting and accounting experience
- Served as an elected official as Township Auditor in Dingmans Ferry, PA
- Served four years as treasurer for Harvest Chapel Christian Fellowship
- Enjoys spending free time with her husband Gabe, and their children Anthony, Ricky, Serena.
- Hobbies include swimming, traveling, fishing, and teaching children's church
Beena Abraham, Certified Public Accountant
- Born in Southern India
- Beena joined the firm in 2011.
- She has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. She is a graduate of Florida Southern College in Lakeland Florida.
- She completed her fifth year at USF.
- She is certified in the state of Florida with 29 years of experience in accounting and tax preparation.
- Her hobbies include traveling and reading.
Jami Mannina, Staff Accountant
- Relocated to Sarasota in 2012 with her 2 sons from Detroit, Michigan
- Attended Brown Mackie College in the Paralegal program
Graduated from Suncoast
Technical College with a Certificate from the Accounting Operations Program
Enjoys cooking, reading,
swimming, beaching, and spending time with her sons Jaedyn, and AJ
Paula Jantzi, Office Administrator
- Relocated to Sarasota in 1959 with her family from Williamsville, New York (the Buffalo New York area)
- Attended Rosedale Mennonite Bible School and Eastern Mennonite University
- Has extensive experience in medical office management and restaurant operations
- Graduated with a Certificate from Accounting Operations Program at Sarasota County Technical Institute (now Suncoast Technical College STC)
- Enjoys repurposing items, arts and crafts, and helping her friends.